Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real life introduction thread.

Go down 
+21
Atienna
Beleira
Ikevolde
Vlance
Lunette
Ardin
Valdermars
Gran
Lathina
Wryne
Robert Fortune (prizt)
Agamand
Karunzo
Merthyc
Terrel
Ethrean Firehand
Felanar
Baranor
Delryn
Delectia
Dathran
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lathina

Lathina

Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 am

Heeeeeeeeey scarlets! Razz

Name: Jessicka.

Place: Luleå.

Hobbies: WoW, party, Help dad build things, music (mostly metal..Nightwish <3) and photoshoping.

And there you have me if you look to the left...I changed my Avatar to myself heh Smile

Photoshop I use almost everyday, because I like to draw things and change pictures make them look cool and such Razz
I dont drink much..But if its a party with my nearest friends, im not the sober one!

I help my dad build things when I got time for it, like small houses and cabins. Have had many fun times but also exhausting rough times lol.

World of warcraft - I started to play this game for like 2 years ago, which I am adicted to now heh..
First I played on the Kultiras realm running around like a nab doing random stuff. Then I found that you can Roleplay!
So I made a character with a name like Lathinah something like that..A priest.
Met Alrthras, met Dathran..Joined scarlet enclave. Deleted the priest when I saw warlocks PvP set hahaha..Made a warlock and joined in the enclave as Lathi. ^^

I live with my parents still, and my sister..But if it works out well with my upcoming job I will take my sister with me and move somewhere around here.
Oh ye.. I finished school not so long ago.collage or wjhatever.. trained in painting cars. Bodypainting cars and trucks also a little of custompainting Razz

Enough of me..You guys rock! See you in game.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gran

Gran

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 am

'sup. I'm Denise Andersson and I'm from Sweden. (Yah, go Swedes. We have beer, women and Koenigsegg!)
I like music, twisted humor and uh, games. I adore myself, so why I like to play depressed characters I do not know.
I'm sixteen, so we'll see if we find any nice pictures of me later.

Oh, I like cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Valdermars

Valdermars

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Name : Gunnar Valdermarsson

Land: Sweden

Iam an average dude with interests for fishing and sports, such as Armwrestling and Weigtlifting.
Iam currently working as a baker and just finished my army service. I also enjoy hunting.
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 pm

waow theres alot of swedish ppl in this guild..

well all i can say to that is HEJSA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ardin

Ardin

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:18 am

*waves*Hey all

Name:Cian Byrne

Place:Ireland

Home:Dublin

Hmmm lets see....considerin im only in second year im doing practicully nothing.Love readin manga Wink .I started playing WoW when TBC came out.I love drawing aswell but i usaully give up after a half an hour tho.Im currently going to Marian College in Dublin.(If i post a few pics dont blame me for the crappy drawing havent drawn in awhile after i broke my arm).Love reading the WoW books including:War of the Ancients,Lord of the Clans,Arthas:Rise of the Lich King,Beyond the Dark Portal and The Last Gaurdian

Also im taking Art classes from my cousin(I defintly need it)Right now im trying to finish off Thassarian and Koltira Deathweaver

Cant really think off anything else to say soooooo....See ya all in-game
Back to top Go down
Lunette

Lunette

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 am

Hai, I am rather new to the guild but oh well ^^

Name:Anna
Region: Västerbotten
City: Umeå

A few weeks ago I officially became an adult (someone wave a magic DE-aging wand at me!). I moved out, paid my first rent and got a cat. In a few weeks I will start my five and a half year university program to become a kindergarten teacher. (overkill?)

If I were to describe myself I would say that I am crazy, hyper, perverted, crazy, friendly and I can be a little shy if I don't know the people I am around...uhm did I say that I am crazy? looks like I did...oh well, details.

I am a total sap as I read tacky romance novels, I collect stuffed animals and I am addicted to lollipops. But other then that I am totally normal and not at all that girly >.>

On the wow part of things, I have my main in another guild which I adore but I always liked the scarlets so I thought "what the hell, lets roll a human for ONCE" and here I am. I play a Nelf resto druid and a goat huntard for most of the times and I end up on my warrior (Lunette) mostly at night when I feel like RP:ing.

Oh and I don't bite... much. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vlance

Vlance

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm

I like her. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 am

I like her too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ikevolde

Ikevolde

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 am

Name: Eoin O' Mahony

Well. Not much to say really, as I dont do much. Several months ago, I was beginning training to become a Professional Wrestler, but eventually the trips became too expensive for me to deal with ((Having to spend upwards of 200 euro for a single day)) considering my unemployment :<

And before ye ask, no. I don't drink. Never have, never well. I am completely Straight-edge (No alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs).

But anyways, I might as well show ye the face that sunk a thousand ships >Very Happy

https://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn273/g0dslay3r_2008/?action=view&current=eoin002.jpg ((Btw, I've shaved since, so I no longer have the beard in this photo Razz))
Back to top Go down
Beleira

Beleira

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm

HAHA BELEIRA GOES NOW!!!!.......FREEZE!.../Cast Frostnova...erm.. just kidding...

Real Age : 24,
Hometown : Cardiff!, Wales,

theres nothing i can tell you that you already shouldnt know, im the best, and thats, well, thats it Very Happy. but Ego aside, im a slightly addicted to WoW Girl Gamer, who asside from the usual vices, (drinking,) doesnt do very much out of the ordinary for a 24 yr old, i've just picked up a new job, so im not around much in the days, and im also playing (or was) the Aion Beta, and im likley to be playing it on launch too, because i loves it, Animie, Wings, WOOP! if im not doing any of these (and that is rare) i'll be in Cardiff town center, either drinking Men UNDER the tables, Or dancing ON the tables. either or does me fine. well anyway, here i be!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img188/5382/60809985.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/826/12233129.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img41/4043/89897872.jpg

First two are pics of me on a day out at Alton Towers, a theme park here in the UK, last one is my special, reserved for drunken nights out, pose
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 am

'Spose its about time i put a picture up, its a rather old picture though.

Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 Me10
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 am

hm... didn't you already post a pic Eth?
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Not to my knowledge... :<
Back to top Go down
Atienna

Atienna

PostSubject: RE: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 am

Edit.

Last edited by Atienna on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm

hmm... where in denmark? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:38 am

i know that xD. I asked where in Denmark does she live Wink
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Uhh... guess I should finaly get round to posting myslef on here...

Hey, I'm Mike Collett ^^ 16 and a born and bred Brummie from the UK
Uhh... I'm at College studying Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Computing (Because I'm fun!?)
I would like to quickly point out I'm not an alcoholic, or short, or ginger.
I do have the start of a beard, and I am a bit slow on the uptake generaly xP
Uhh... what else... oh yeah, RAWK *makes devil horns and does a one-man moshpit*
I'll get a pic up... eventually... if I can be bothered...
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 am

Hai.

Well, i'm just an average dude, sitting infront of this computer. My name is Tarvi Hirv, and i like pie. Oh, i'm also from Estonia, living about 30km from Tallinn in a small village named Lehola. my number is +372133713371337 Twisted Evil

Describe me? Oh, i'm an incredibly hyper, meme-filled 14 year old( t'was born 1995 17.03(march) ) who likes alot of different music. I also posess an amount of awesomeness that's only shown to people not myself(AKA, i'm incredibly shy IRL and i think i am not awesome). What else? I'm trying to write a sci-fi/fantasy/warcraft novel.

P.S: Regarding last night, i made a new sentence: "A winner is Jikun!"

EDIT2: I also have a blog: http://rollage.net/dasrintascer/ (updated whenever I Feel Like It)

P.P.S: Also, make Jikun read these damned forums bounce (/n'elfbounce)
Back to top Go down
http://dasrintascer.rollage.net
Lunette

Lunette

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 pm

It is 4 in the morning and I am bored and hyper, fear Lunacy AND THE RED HAIR and the tauren with the leather jacket.
(sorry for the size...)

Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 Cimg0610
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 am

Heh, nice to finaly see the person who I've been talking to for the last week or so in the word game Razz I need to add my own pic soon, but first i need a decent pic!
Back to top Go down
Hiragi

Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:09 am

Yay for finding out who Dasrin was hooking me up with yesterday (Dasrin, I still hate you for that!)
My own pic coming in A.S.A.P
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Behold, the mighty Stoenbrow!

Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 2009-111

And Fluffy!

Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 2009-112

P.S:- I'm not claiming to be any good at music... but I got bored, so I decided to start wirting a guild theme... in horde style ofc! *cough*Lv80ETC*cough* though first I need to find my plectrum... and mabye take some drumming lessons...
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Ding! Turned 16 today, woo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life introduction thread.   Real life introduction thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life introduction thread.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next