Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)

Go down 
+11
Alrthras
Stoenbrow
Dasrin
Atienna
ransagast
Kaleya
Tarnation
Jandrissa Redding
Ethrean Firehand
Dathran
Felanar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 am

Make sure to tell how me how the weather will be Razz
Back to top Go down
Haltman

Haltman

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Commander Joseph Haltman of the Scarlet Hand (Am aware its not Scarlet Enclave stuff just thought you folks would appreciate a bit of Scarletness here Wink
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 MANGA_WOW_JOSEPH-1

Chief Assassin Fletcher Colemant of the Scarlet Hand
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 MANGA_WOW_FLETCHER-1

Captain Arathius Menelius of the Scarlet Hand
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Arathius-1
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 am

Nice stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atienna

Atienna

PostSubject: RE: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 am

This is the drawing that I have been drawing in my sparetime as of late. He's no scarlet, yet just as awesome.
Regarding the picture quality, my webcam sucks :<
Give it up for...
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 O0t0eg
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 am

Brilliant, I love the shading Razz That's what I an never get - shading ¬¬ Very nice picture, very awsome Gnome Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Omg awesomesauce!
Gotta love the Handiko.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 am

Well, here ar a few of the people I said I would draw. I kept putting off finishing / colouring them as I didn't have everything I needed (AKA - What Hiragi would be dressed in, or a pic of Jikun which I still don't have (Damn my laziness!)) but I will be doing that now. This post'll be edited a couple times in the next hour as i continue to add those I've finished. Well then, here they are!

Mymougue - https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/30mv9ms.jpg
There are a lot of different shades of red and i only have one red! >< The rest are pink / purple reds which arn't red at all =/ I had to colour over some bits in black so it might look a little bad xP I also sorta forgot a shoulder which i didn't noticed till I inked it in, but hey, you look good with only the one Razz I'll have to re-draw you some time to make up for it...

Stoenbrow - https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/orp8w5.jpg
You kept asking for a pic, so I finaly did one for you :p Hope it fits the bill, I didn't have all that many colours on hand when i drew it ^^;

Theradan - Comin' very shortly
I believe his words were "I know we arn't allowed Light Forge but eh!" so here you are, at long last Smile Had I more space, I would of drawn some undead thing or a nerubian being blasted in half, but you took up the whole page ^^;

Hafwen and Alrthras - Commin' Later
Arguing in the middle of a fight, typical! Yes, well, this is a picture of before Hafwen was pregnant so she's still slim and there's no child there to be protected... I only have Alrthras' right arm done so bare with me here, heh

Hiragi and Tosen - Comin Shortly
In the thick of a battle, these two can do nothing moe than argue over who's better. Just your average, light-hearted Scarlet Soldier, right..? Yet to draw / ink Hiragi or the zombies so bare with me here Smile

Jikun and Dasrin - Comin' a lot later
Yet to even start O_o Hold in there, you two!
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 am

*runs around wooping*
I look scary! xP
And ty Fel, it's ossum ^^
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 pm

...i dare you to put Jikun in skimpy wear..

Oh yes.

Also:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dasrintascer.rollage.net
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

As you asked oh-so nicely Razz Just know that I'm gonna lay the blame on you if she asks... Oh - I'll get around to colouring the almost-finished pictures at some point, trust me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am

I think i may draw something at some point, it will probably suck compared to everyone else but my sword will kick ass xD that is the only thing i strive to have better that you xD
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 am

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Berry12

YEah my camra sucks so its very blurry but you can see the vague image ;o

The writing att he bottem reads 'Crimson Garde Trainee Beronos Truthbearer'.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

Looks good enough to be Very Happy If nit makes you feel better, I've been drawing for a couple eyars, and I only noticed resently that it's true what they say - Practice makes perfect ¬_¬ But aye, a good drawing Very Happy I sorta lost the ones I havn't linked yet, as a parent came in, did some sorting and moved all my drawings! >_< So I... Sorta lost those :/ But hey, nice to ahve some forum activity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

Dasrin wrote:
*jealous of people's mad 1337 drawing skillz*

I agree..
Back to top Go down
Thorein

Thorein

PostSubject: ;D   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:05 am

Wow, great pictures all! I'm into art too so I drew this grumpy old sod:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/78958568.jpg/

Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:37 am

Seriously.. I still make stick dudes.. Well anyway you guys are epiczorz!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Damn everyones ability to draw better than me *shakes fist in air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2