Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 am

Make sure to tell how me how the weather will be Razz
Back to top Go down
Haltman

Haltman

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Commander Joseph Haltman of the Scarlet Hand (Am aware its not Scarlet Enclave stuff just thought you folks would appreciate a bit of Scarletness here Wink
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 MANGA_WOW_JOSEPH-1

Chief Assassin Fletcher Colemant of the Scarlet Hand
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 MANGA_WOW_FLETCHER-1

Captain Arathius Menelius of the Scarlet Hand
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Arathius-1
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 am

Nice stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atienna

Atienna

PostSubject: RE: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 am

This is the drawing that I have been drawing in my sparetime as of late. He's no scarlet, yet just as awesome.
Regarding the picture quality, my webcam sucks :<
Give it up for...
The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 O0t0eg
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:49 am

Brilliant, I love the shading Razz That's what I an never get - shading ¬¬ Very nice picture, very awsome Gnome Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Omg awesomesauce!
Gotta love the Handiko.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 am

Well, here ar a few of the people I said I would draw. I kept putting off finishing / colouring them as I didn't have everything I needed (AKA - What Hiragi would be dressed in, or a pic of Jikun which I still don't have (Damn my laziness!)) but I will be doing that now. This post'll be edited a couple times in the next hour as i continue to add those I've finished. Well then, here they are!

Mymougue - https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/30mv9ms.jpg
There are a lot of different shades of red and i only have one red! >< The rest are pink / purple reds which arn't red at all =/ I had to colour over some bits in black so it might look a little bad xP I also sorta forgot a shoulder which i didn't noticed till I inked it in, but hey, you look good with only the one Razz I'll have to re-draw you some time to make up for it...

Stoenbrow - https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/orp8w5.jpg
You kept asking for a pic, so I finaly did one for you :p Hope it fits the bill, I didn't have all that many colours on hand when i drew it ^^;

Theradan - Comin' very shortly
I believe his words were "I know we arn't allowed Light Forge but eh!" so here you are, at long last Smile Had I more space, I would of drawn some undead thing or a nerubian being blasted in half, but you took up the whole page ^^;

Hafwen and Alrthras - Commin' Later
Arguing in the middle of a fight, typical! Yes, well, this is a picture of before Hafwen was pregnant so she's still slim and there's no child there to be protected... I only have Alrthras' right arm done so bare with me here, heh

Hiragi and Tosen - Comin Shortly
In the thick of a battle, these two can do nothing moe than argue over who's better. Just your average, light-hearted Scarlet Soldier, right..? Yet to draw / ink Hiragi or the zombies so bare with me here Smile

Jikun and Dasrin - Comin' a lot later
Yet to even start O_o Hold in there, you two!
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 am

*runs around wooping*
I look scary! xP
And ty Fel, it's ossum ^^
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:13 pm

...i dare you to put Jikun in skimpy wear..

Oh yes.

Also:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://dasrintascer.rollage.net
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

As you asked oh-so nicely Razz Just know that I'm gonna lay the blame on you if she asks... Oh - I'll get around to colouring the almost-finished pictures at some point, trust me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 am

I think i may draw something at some point, it will probably suck compared to everyone else but my sword will kick ass xD that is the only thing i strive to have better that you xD
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 am

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Berry12

YEah my camra sucks so its very blurry but you can see the vague image ;o

The writing att he bottem reads 'Crimson Garde Trainee Beronos Truthbearer'.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

Looks good enough to be Very Happy If nit makes you feel better, I've been drawing for a couple eyars, and I only noticed resently that it's true what they say - Practice makes perfect ¬_¬ But aye, a good drawing Very Happy I sorta lost the ones I havn't linked yet, as a parent came in, did some sorting and moved all my drawings! >_< So I... Sorta lost those :/ But hey, nice to ahve some forum activity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:58 am

Dasrin wrote:
*jealous of people's mad 1337 drawing skillz*

I agree..
Back to top Go down
Thorein

Thorein

PostSubject: ;D   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:05 am

Wow, great pictures all! I'm into art too so I drew this grumpy old sod:

https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/i/78958568.jpg/

Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:37 am

Seriously.. I still make stick dudes.. Well anyway you guys are epiczorz!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Damn everyones ability to draw better than me *shakes fist in air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)   The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scarlet Enclave (In all their drawn glory)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2