Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the Group - Take Two!!

Go down 
+2
Stoenbrow
Felanar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, methinks I've contacted everyone but Berenos now Smile I -finally- found out about the Horde-Side guild! Man, I thought everyone ahd just given up :/ No one told me until about a week ago T_T Thank you, Aldra! Razz

Anyways - Madgy whispered me today, but after about 3 whispers (Basically "Hello" and "How are you?" she must have disconnected or logged out :/ Level 22 Gnome Mage, here's hoping she won't level any more than she has, seeing as the starting levelw as meant to be 20 xD Stoen, I trust you're leveling well? Smile I hit level 20 at some point this week (Was helping a friend, dinged from finding a place on the map xD)

Not seen much of Nadim, and I forgot to ask when she was on MSN yesterday :/ Ah well, I'll catch her next time she's on Razz
Back to top Go down
Berry
Anonymous

PostSubject: Well....   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 am

I thought the guild had completely shut down O.o anywho about the Group, I have little access to the computer nowadays so unless we do it only on monday evening every week i highly doubt ill be able to play :S
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:47 am

Berry... Is that you, Beronos? Ballador? Dude, I hope so xD Naw, the guild -has- shut down, we've gone Horde side Razz The Redclaw Clan I think is the temporary guild... Are you sure you're only able to play Monday afternoons? I mean, can you not get on at all on any other day? Not even for just an hour, or half an hour? Thanks for replying Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Group - Take Two!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3