Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The song that matches your character?

Go down 
+4
Robert Fortune (prizt)
Stoenbrow
Dasrin
Felanar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

The song that matches your character? Empty
PostSubject: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 am

Come on, we all have one Razz I myself am hunting around for one that I think suits Fel and Vlance. In the mean time, what would you lot say?
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 am

Tbh, i need to make my own song about Dasrin. But..well, i dunno. I've done these threads so much, i can't remember what song did match Dasrin. Probably something by Dream Theater.
Back to top Go down
http://dasrintascer.rollage.net
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:30 am

For now, I'll just put "The Beer song!" ofc
I'll look for a more serious one too though xP
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 am

Hmm... For Trix i say... Maybellene I Hofteholder...
for those who dont know its an english song made by a danish band called Volbeat.. Its about having a hard life as being looked at like your a scum and so on ^^

For Prizt i think...
The warrior's code.
A song by dropkick murphys about being loyal and fight for your rights and never give up and so on
Back to top Go down
Lunette

Lunette

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Hmm, since Lunette is a total brainwashed little sap who will do anything to gain her father's approval (and is doomed to fail!) and growing up with abuse and other unspeakables I'd say her song would be - I'm OK- by Christina Aguilera

Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Dasrin's themes would be:

The Shattered Fortress by Dream Theaterhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYQYOv6l-U

or

A Change of Seasons by Dream Theater

Part 1

Part 2

Part Three
Back to top Go down
Hiragi

Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm

No time to Cry - Cradle of Filth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wokDxDt504g
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Offtopic but: Forsaken - Dream Theater Sick song with a NES rendition.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 am

Man, I lost the plot with all those songs Dasrin, why'd you have to pick a bundle of 10 minute long ones? Razz And Hiragi, soon as I put your song on my brother was asking why I would listen to cradle of Filth xP Anyways, I've foudn two songs for two people.

My character, Vlance, has "Consequence Free" by Great Big Sea. The lyrics fit rather well Smile The version i picked is quite but it's got the least... Strange video for it.

I also found this for Dathran - "When I'm Gone" by Simple Plan. The accoustic version's better for it. Imagine the Town mentioned in the chorus is Stormwind City and that the Scarlets are leaving :3
Back to top Go down
Merthyc

Merthyc

PostSubject: The Merthyc Theme   The song that matches your character? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 am

A song to fit ol' Merthy?

I think i'd go for something old and ironic, with both the scarlet 'flame' and a bit of a joke towards our destroyed homeland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK-1guFLDk

Best to enjoy this with a slideshow of destroyed villages and undead!

Compliments to Felanar on the song about leaving Stormwind, very fit indeed.
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Here beith a better one for Stoen
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 am

Heh, found two for Fel at long last Smile

Though Fel doesn't really have a "Special Someone" this song fits him quite well, both the happy tune it's set to and the way the lyrics are trying to tell everyone to unwind and be happy Razz "Just go with the season"

This should be obvious.

I'll post a song which fits his grumpier side when I find one.
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

/cast revive.

A theme for Stoen, Al, and all their drinkin' buddies!
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 am

This is me =P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Uo3qeXroU
Forgotten by some and forsaken by some. Her feelings about our way towards victory. Forgotten by the Alliance and so on, even though we aint their sons or daughters =P
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 am

Stoen, i got the perfect song for you! Very Happy

And I found one for Vlance. Well, another one Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The song that matches your character?   The song that matches your character? Empty

Back to top Go down

The song that matches your character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Off topic-
Jump to: