The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Postcards from Azeroth...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corenson

Corenson

Postcards from Azeroth... Empty
PostSubject: Postcards from Azeroth...   Postcards from Azeroth... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 am

I run a blog called Postcards from Azeroth.

It's simply a collection of sights from around the world(s), presented as if they were in a collectible postcard series. I try and capture significant locations, roleplay events unfolding, curiosities, familiar and favourite NPCs, infamous quests and scenes that'll jog memories back to places you might have forgotten. It started as a weekly feature for The Sha'tar Herald blog (an IC newspaper for the server). Feedback is most appreciated, as are suggestions for shots or people/places. It seems I'm fond of windmills, waterfalls and architectural symmetry.

Here are some thumbnails of my favourite shots:

Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Th_postcard_antechamber
Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket
Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket Postcards from Azeroth... Pbucket
Back to top Go down
http://postcardsfromazeroth.blogspot.com/

Postcards from Azeroth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Ye olde Artist Corner-
Jump to: