Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should you delete old Aplications?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

Should you delete old Aplications? Empty
PostSubject: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am

Yeh, so after someone who's made an Aplication gets accepted, maybe we should leave it up for a week so anyone visiting the forum can see/read up on their short description & reason etc, then delete the post so as to free up space and make the page look a little neater? Smile I think it's a good idea, but what about you all?
Back to top Go down
khâzwold

khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

good idea! lol! without the sign
Back to top Go down
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

PostSubject: Re: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 am

Felanar wrote:
Yeh, so after someone who's made an Aplication gets accepted, maybe we should leave it up for a week so anyone visiting the forum can see/read up on their short description & reason etc, then delete the post so as to free up space and make the page look a little neater? Smile I think it's a good idea, but what about you all?

I'm not deleting forum posts. Merely to keep track of our recruitment past. Deleting posts and applications, is like deleting history. It isn't good.
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
khâzwold

khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 am

I didn't think of it like that
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:19 am

Your chocie Dath, no deleting it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should you delete old Aplications?   Should you delete old Aplications? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should you delete old Aplications?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Application Forum-
Jump to: