Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy's Doodles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 am

I'll just add random drawings here every now and then, Feel free to comment and add some critisism, i already know i struggle to draw hands & feet, so try not to point that out too much Razz
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:43 am

I can't fo those either, also sometime smess up on how everything lniks up and the sizes/thickness of stuff Smile Believe me, you'll get better if you keep at it. At least, I didn't Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Haha! I know what you mean Fel, im constantly redrawing Arm thickness or leg length because it doesnt look right to me, i always ask my brother to check it over because i know he'll pick out everything thats wrong or just off haha
Anyway, here's my latest Doodle Very Happy

Andy's Doodles. Dsc00418
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Nice guy Smile His hands arn't half bad, and are you syure you have trouble with the arms? >> Nice job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Yes im sure i had trouble, you cant see where i erased it about 4 times because of the picture quality though XD
Back to top Go down
Tarnation

Tarnation

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Hands   Andy's Doodles. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 am

My advice would be to make the hands halt its size bigger and the fingers longer. I suck at drawing hands myself but thats what Ive learned when drawing trying to draw them myself... If in doubt then just use your own hand as a model and compare its size with the rest of your arm.
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:32 am

Oooh, thanks Tarn, i'll have to try that next time im in the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 am

Im not a brilliant drawer but i can offer some advice on arms,
draw the arm like you would normally, then add some ridiculous muscle to it, then start to tweak it, and finally rub out whats left of the old arm, I will try to do a picture to show you if I get time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:28 am

I don't think the arm across the bottom'll help, but try this and see if it feels any better / gets better results Very Happy

http://suri-ai.deviantart.com/art/Quick-Hands-Tutorial-67624624

Some might also remember this from school as the 'Sausage and Egg way'. This is what I use when drawing, so I know what over laps what and who goes where Razz Not to mention, I would have drawn a Dwarf big as a Human if not for this method xP
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 am

I had to this somewhere, i just burst out laughing when i saw this guy. Complete Foxtail Fail thanks to a bug xD

Andy's Doodles. Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andy's Doodles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy's Doodles.   Andy's Doodles. Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy's Doodles.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Ye olde Artist Corner-
Jump to: