Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fels Comic Strips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 pm

There will be two comics, one with a WoW theme and one without. I'm no where near a brillaint artist, not the kind of person who says 'A crappy pen drawing' and shows you an utterly adorable and well drawn person, I use pencils and that's it! Smile I might use pen to see how it feels, not sure. Anyway, School Days will be the none WoW related one, it has a plot that I've had in mind for years. The other, WoW related one will be... I have no idea ^^; I'll add the first page of School Days when I have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img190/6228/schooldays1.jpg
School Days page 1

Meet Allan. He's young...
Back to top Go down
Tarnation

Tarnation

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: MY ULTIMATE MASTERPIECE   Fels Comic Strips EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I doubled the original size so make it move viewable.
Fels Comic Strips Judgem10
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:34 am

Cool, but wrong section of the art thing ^^; You can post it here by all means, though I crafted this thread for whatever comic / Picture with some kind of plot comes to mind. Never the less, nice! How long did it take? >>
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 pm

I shall have the next two pages up by Sunday at most Very Happy After really screwing them up, I re-drew them, making it look much better. Not to mention changing one of the characters for plot reasons (See Chapter 2 when it comes out, I'll tell you then.)

Anyway, might as well give a little info on the 3 people in the comic so far. The 3 of them are the 'Main Characters' so to speack, and they'll apear in most everything. The 3 of them are:

Sara - The girl, shortest of the 3.
Damian - The tallest of the two lads.
Alan (Though I spelled it 'Allan' earlier ><) - Mr. 'I Hate Mondays'. He's the middle sized one.

More main people will be added, but for now It's these three. I'll give a little more away about them in a short while, as it'll help tie up loose ends. By 'A Short While' I mean probably at the end of chapter one. Anyway, look forward to Sunday, as it's when they'll be up!!

One last thing - Should I do a characters page, and update it every time I add someone enw? Could get hectic, but it could be in colour and everything ^^
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:57 am

Here they are!

Page 4 - On Three
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img259/9646/schooldays4.jpg

Page 5 - Gotchoo!
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img259/5919/schooldays5.jpg (I spelled Idiot wrong ¬¬)

Page 6 is gonna be drawn different, I think some of you might like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fels Comic Strips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fels Comic Strips   Fels Comic Strips Empty

Back to top Go down

Fels Comic Strips
Page 1 of 1