Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time

Go down 
+13
Tarnation
Crimson Garde Beronos
Ardin
Robert Fortune (prizt)
Merthyc
Gran
Bruteallius
Dathran
Felanar
Alextra
Terrel
Delryn
Baranor
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Baranor

Baranor

Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 5 Games of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:48 pm

In an attempt to get teh forum rolling, I thought I'd make this Smile

Post your 5 Fav games of all time. Any console, platform, genre, anything.

I'll Start ^^

1. Final Fantasy IX, this game was purely amazing. Story, characters, Graphics (in its day), just brilliant.

2. World of Warcraft, well, 'nuff said Smile

3. Battlefield 2142, I used to love this game big time Smile It was just pure massivly multiplying fun Smile

4. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, again, multiplayer madness, awesome fun Smile

5. Gears of War, well, it got a bit boring after a while, but it was awesome when it came out, and the multiplayer was different and genius Smile

Post people post!
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:08 am

1. Silent Hill ~ I absolutely fell in love with Silent Hill and everything accociated with it. The story is so deep, disturbing and gives you alot to think about. Plus the games are scary as hell and never fail to terrify and astound me.

2. WoW ~ Obviously.

3. Vampire the Masquerade ~ One of the best RPGs ever, with iconic charaters and brilliant graphics for its time. It's just a shame they rushed it and went bankrupt soon after.

4. Fallout 3 ~ Another great RPG, I -love- the brutal VATS system, guns, gore with tons of places to explore.

5. Final Fantasy Vlll ~ Epic. I used to bunk off school to play this. This by far is my favourite Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm

1: The Legend of Zelda series ((Seriously, you can't put one of the games here, every single one is just plain fantastic ^^))

2: WoW ((Simply because I've played this game more than any other and I'm still not bored of it :3 ))

3: Resident Evil 4 ((First time playing it was simply amazing cheers ))

4: The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion ((Same as above tbh Wink ))

5: Heroes of might and magic III ((Damn I have some nice memories of playing that game ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Alextra

Alextra

PostSubject: Favorite games   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:34 am

1). Pacman <3 (Because he owns)

2). WoW (Everyone else put it 2nd so what the heck xD )

3). Gta 1 (I know right)

4). CoD 4 (Love it online)

4). Final Fantasy 10 (Loved the story)
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:11 pm

1) Blood Omen & Soul Reaver (Brillaitn games, go buy all 5 and get confused as hell by the plot now!)

2) Baldur's Gate (Watch some of the game play, you'll be stunned and amased by how addicting the battles are, especialy when you have a couple mages going at it.)

3) Red faction (And you thought when we inhabited Mars it'd be nice Smile )

4) Oblivion: the elder scrolls IV (What the other guy said)

5) World of Warcraft (You can slap Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne in here too, as these 3 games blew my world. I played Runescape before this, oh how I regret the time wasted when I could have been there in Vanilla WoW ^^ )

Extra:
Some vids that go with the games, in case anyone was interested. Feel free to edit your posts and do this too Smile
1) Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFiLNc46jAM Outro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jws63E9dNN8
2) Intro/Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kmmggc6jH8
3) Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkKGcfE9nPg (It looks corny, but the game's good when you play it Smile )
4) Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGyw_0IG5s0
Back to top Go down
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:25 am

1. Warcraft II

2. Knights and Merchants

3. Warcraft III

4. World of Warcraft

5. Lord of the rings online

Yes, WoW at the 4th place.

I've had -so- much fun with warcraft II and Knights and merchants as child, I can't possibly set these lower. Warcraft II; <3 Evil orcs for the win. Knights and merchants? Awesome soundtrack, choppy but interesting gameplay.

Warcraft III, well..best story ever. It made me drop the orcs as favourite race though, blizzard screwed up with Thrall.

World of Warcraft; Luv y'all

Lord of the ringso nline; Years of roleplay and being known as "Lord Alranas Aranarathion of Gondor, the white clothed man with the long lastname, lute player extraordinaire" was quite a fun period. It lacked action however, but I enjoyed the housing and the music play system.
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:38 am

Grand Crusader Eranor wrote:

I've had -so- much fun with warcraft II and Knights and merchants as child, I can't possibly set these lower. Warcraft II; <3

So damn true...
Personally, I like top "something" lists when people only uses one game in a franchise..
But if I could put another game in at the second spot, it would be warcraft 2.. Troll axethrowers FTW! <3
Back to top Go down
Bruteallius

Bruteallius

PostSubject: My top 5   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Okay, I've not played tons of games but:

1. WoW - I used to play Runescape before this, and it was a waste of time. My brother's friend played Vanilla, so my brother bought WoW too. I used his free trial and absolutely fell in love. Ironicly, I started on a RP realm, so that's prolly why I'm so into RP. Very Happy Razz

2. Crysis - Yeah, this is my 2nd. It's got the best grafics ever, and I love the gameplay.

3. Oblivion IV - Such a fun game, alot like WoW yet different... Smile

4. Battlefield 2142 - I luuuuurve 1st person shooters, and as it's future based, this one's even better!

5. Battlefield 1942 - I got all 3 expansions to this, and I can't stop playing. Before WoW, I played this the most. Now it's outdated but I love it still!
Back to top Go down
Gran

Gran

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 am

1. Gears of War 1&2 (Great games. I never get tired of 'em.)
2. WoW ( You can't get tired of WoW.)
3. Bioshock (The plot was pure ahhsum)
4. SD! vs. RAW 09 ( I do like wrestling. )
5. Army of Two
Back to top Go down
Merthyc

Merthyc

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:15 am

Hoohoooh.. here goes.
1.Starcraft I
2.Warcraft II
3.World of Warcraft
4.Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth II
5.Warcraft III

Starcraft and warcraft II carried me all the way into the PC when i was just a wee little lad.
All those childhood game memories are branded in there...
OGRE MOUND - NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:24 pm

1 : Prototype... cus i love slicing the people of new york up or throwing Taxi's at the police

2 : GTA IV... i've been playing this game more than WoW and never got tired of it.

3 : WoW (World of Warcraft for those who havent realised what WoW stands for Razz )

4 : FallOut III... cus its just cool Razz

5 : CALL of DUTY World At War.. cus this game just rocks with the multiplayer option Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ardin

Ardin

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

.1)Gears of War 1&2((absoutly brill games))
.2)WoW((Because ive played it the longest))
.3)Halo 1,2&3((Always liked the Halo series))
.4)All the CoDs((really good games))
.5)Guitar Hero((All of them))
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

1. WoW
2. Fable!!!!!! (And all the others in fable series :3)
3. Halo 3
4. Halo 3 ODST
5. Oblivion

Last edited by Veteran Crusader Beronos on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarnation

Tarnation

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 am

1. World of Warcraft
2. Warcraft 3
3. Team Fortress 2
4. Prototype
5. Left 4 Dead
Back to top Go down
Hiragi

Hiragi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 am

1. World of Warcraft
2. The whole warcraft series(I-III xpacs included)
3. Zelda series
4. Halo series
5. Super Smash Bros Brawl
Back to top Go down
Dasrin

Dasrin

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 am

1. KoTOR( Suprisingly, KoTOR was the best game i played and i played it through with one hand)
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare( Epic game, the ending and nuke scenes we're the most :O moments)
3. WoW
4. Warcraft 3
5. Starcraft(*hums Terran tune*)
Back to top Go down
http://dasrintascer.rollage.net
Crusader Theradan Eronios

Crusader Theradan Eronios

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Halo Series (Excluding Halo Wars,hate the damn thing)
WoW (Well..its..WoW)
Gears of War 1&2 (Epic games..)
CoD (same as above ^^)
Need for Speed (All of them)
Back to top Go down
Lunette

Lunette

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:49 am

1, Knights of the old republic 1 ( I mean COME ON!)
2, Knights of the old republic 2 (rawr!)
3, Oblivion ( dark brotherhood ftw!)
4, WoW (It's all cus of the people!)
5, beyond good and evil (cute characters and little alien kiddies, what is NOT to like?)

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time   Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 Gmes of All Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Off topic-
Jump to: