Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epicly Bad News :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

Epicly Bad News :( Empty
PostSubject: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:20 am

Okay, i wont be able to come online for longer now, My dad has stopped paying for the account so i cant go online even if i wanted to Sad I will try and sort it out but chances are ill be gone for atleast a month or two. It also mean's that i wont be able to access my 'The Group' character, so it looks like you may need to find a replacement Fel Sad

Hope to rejoin you swiftly!

Berry
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Ber, my friend, I would never leave a willing man behind. As I've said - We might already need tor eplace Tosen, as after trying to mail him I was told no such player existed... So until you get back, I, Stoen and... Crap, Ic an't remember the other one off the top of my ehad! >_<

Either way, the three of us (And who ever wants to be our fourth) can wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:41 am

Okay i managed to get Berry moved to my Dads account but i still will only be able to come online rarely cause he uses it all day cept on monday,Friday and saturday so...yeah :S However i still dont have my The Group Char so ive just restarted him from level 1, he is called Ballardor if you wanna add him to your friends list Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 am

What is this group you talk about?
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 am

Think you've found the forum thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 am

I hope your problems are solved Beronos =)
I can nothing but wish you luck and tell you that I and the rest of the group will wait for ya =)
If I am accepted into the group that is =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicly Bad News :(   Epicly Bad News :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Epicly Bad News :(
Page 1 of 1