Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the Group - Take Two!!

Go down 
+2
Stoenbrow
Felanar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 am

Edit - Forget that message, forgot you were already one of the five xP
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 am

Boo! For the Group, I missez it =(
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

Don't worry, Stoen. Some of the members have probably forgot about it, some of us still arn't 20 (I'm only level 19...). We havn't started yet, chances are we won't till Cata, maybe we won't at all / It's grand, how everyone wants tot ake part, but when the time comes no one wants to anymore...

I'm gonna still try to pull this through! But first thigns first, i need to do a check-up on everyone. And to do that, I need to clear my computer of whatever's hacked me then get an Authenticator of my own... Yippee Kiyay...
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 am

I could join you guys with an elf, I could just want to get a little for information about this idea.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 am

5 people, brought together by one common thing. What it is yet, we arn't quite sure. I think the original story was that Darkshire needed help, and that each man had his own reason for going and saving the place (Again!). The 5 would travel the world, RPing quests and everythign else!

We'd all be level 20, so we have some crafty new spells and we're a high enough level to get around in the world. And sure, we'd gank everything, but then we'd just travel to another zone for our level. Because quest and monster exp is spread out, we'd level slower, but we'd get to visit more zones, for more chances to RP. And come Cataclism, it'll be all the more fun. Maybe we could have 4 people exploring the new Worgen city, and have a Worgen character? Maybe not, who knows Razz

So feel free to join us, if Tosen was the Elf of the group Razz We'll happily take you on!
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 am

I got two characters due to the fact that I do not know if you want a healer or a dps, a good or a neutral one =P

First char (DPS)
Name: Alshandra
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter / Ex-sentinel IC (in character)
Professions: First aid, cooking, herbalism (Herbalism for money making oocly and for herbs for first aid and cooking IC)
Alignment: Neutral neutral, she is working for her own survival and that alone, she just find it easier to survive when in a group =P
Brief Description: Coming later if you choose this character!
Anything else: Coming later if you choose this character!

Second char (Healer)
Name: Maralyon
Class: Priest /Fallen moon priestess IC (Shadow form FTW!)
Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral, she does not care about rules, as long as she and her friends get it good.
Brief Description: Coming later if you choose this character!
Anything else : Coming later if you choose this character!

Well there they are, now all you guys need to do is say what your characters are, healers? Dps? Tank? Share your thoughts! And you might get a cookie. *Holds a big can of cookies, ready to hand out*
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 am

Felanar – DPS / Healer
Stoenbrow – Tank (Only class who can Wink )
Beronos – DPS
Kaithlin – DPS
Nadim – DPS / Healer

I'm gonna mail all of you now, and you can reply yourself here or mail me back and I'll post up your answer. The question is:

Would you rather have a Shamman or a Priest Healer?

Need to know this. If you pick Shammy, Nadim can roll her Hunter. If you pick a Priest, Nadim can roll her Priest Smile So, which would you rather have? A Shammy or a Priest?
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm

If Alliance, Priest.
If Horde, Shaman.
It makes more sense Razz
In my mind, at least

Oh! And to answer your earlier question, I vote for start before Cata, it'd be quite nice to have a close group with history looking through this strange new Azeroth...
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 am

I am very willing to heal since I got a tank and a dps.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:40 am

Well, Nadim, you might as well roll a Priest Razz Two have voted it (Yourself included) and I ehal all the time, so I vote it! >_< 3 / 5. I've sent mail to you all for a check up on levels. How are we all doing on that front?

I know one of us is level 20, Stoen's leveling quite quickly and I'm level 19. Nadim's level 1... So, beronos? I know that Ber's recently had trouble with his account, so until he's abck in the game,w e can't start. When you hit 20, mail Fel and nudge me online or post here. Tell the others this.

Now, lets get this game in gear! >:3
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am

I DID already have Balardor at 20 but as you know i had to move accounts so i had to restart him, he is called Ballardor and i think hes level 6 atm so yeah... I will try and speed it up but it will take some time :S
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm

I will start my char on monday. Just an update on the situation =)
Name: Alshandra
Class: Priest / Priestess of the moon.
Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism.
Alignment: Chaotic good, she does not care about rules, as long as she and her friends get it good.
Brief Description: Tall with a large white hair, wearing a white robe most of her time.
Anything else : Is mostly against technology and civilisation that destroys nature. Wich is almost all technology and civilisation.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am

Final MRP thingy:

Name: Balardor Blackarrow
Race: Human
Class: Ex-SI:7 Agent (Rogue)
Proffession's: Skinning, Leatherworking, Fishing And Cooking.
Alignment: Quasi-Evil (Known to be selfish)
Breif Description: The Man you see before you is abit short for the Average Human but besides that he just looks like just another Human.
Breif History: Born at Addle's Farmstead (South Of Raven's Hill and West of Darkshire). His Parents were called Roger Blackarrow (An SI:7 Agent) and Julia Addle (A Defias Brigand), he was swiftly taken to Raven's Hill and dumped in the Inn there. He was then Brought up by a gang of Gravediggers who found him. However when he was 15 he was recruited into SI:7 by his ageing Father Roger (Balardor didnt know it was his Father at the time). Three years later Balardor found out the Truth and killed his Father and Mother for Abandoning him. He then left SI:7 and since then has just wandered around looking for odd jobs. He has had no real Purpose in life... Until now...
Back to top Go down
Kaithlyn

Kaithlyn

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Here's some more details of Madgy the Gnome mage:

character's appearance:
Small, tiny with little hands and little feet. Like an ordinary Gnome would be. Still has the babyface from her childhood.

She likes to change her hair by magic as a way of practice. Because of the magic her hair looks most of the time flashy and excentric.

character's history:
She saw the light in Gnomeregan but unfortunatly not her childhood. As a toddler she moved with her parents to Dalaran and followed her mage training at the Mageschool of Dalaran.

Her father, Dumbly, blew himself up while he was tinkering of foodbombs. (Something with eggbombs and normal eggs in the same rack and trying to make scrumbled eggs.)
But he -was- a great tinker.

Her mother, Trixis, still teaches magic at the Mageschool of Dalaran. Madgy and Trixis have more a teacher - student relation than a mother - daughter relation. That had and still has some side-effects to her like having trouble talking about her feelings with another person, even if she thrusts that person.

Well, that's about it I can think of now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 am

Right - This is an info post. Bold writing tells you the general idea of what's written bellow it. Read it all if you want, or skip to the bit you like. I ask that you all please read the "One Rule" and the "Suggestions" bits at elast, as i need answers and opinions on this! Anyway, on with the show!

Character Run Down!

Krandalion Figsproot (Me), Draenei Shamman, Jewelcrafter and Enchanter. Chaotic Good, slightly rattled, mildly childish, an ass, but one you'll be glad you know. 1000 years old, DPS

Hendar Bitterbeard (Stoen), Dwarf Warrior, Mining and Blacksmithing. Lawful Neutral, loves beer and gold, fight for what he believes is right, doesn't trust Draenei and Night Elves. 200 years old, Tank

Madgy Tinkerspark (Kaithlyn), Gnome Mage, Engineer. Openly good, helpful, adorable, very small, lacks a mother - daughter relationship. 46 years old, DPS

Alshandra (Nadim), Night Elf Priest, Alchemy and herbalism. Chaotic Good, protective of her friends, against formes of technology and civilisation that destroys nature. 6000 years old, Healer.

Balardor Blackarrow (Beronos), Human Rouge, Skinning and leather Working. Neutral Evil (Concerned with themselves and getting ahead in life, be it through lawful, questionable, or obviously illigal methods. Not too fussed about going abck on their word), selfish, an average human so average, the only unaverage thing about him is simply how average he is... 24 years old, DPS.

How long till we start?
I'm good to go.
Kaithlyn's good to go.
Stoen's just about good to go.
Nadim and Berenos will be ready very soon.

We should be able to start it in less than a month if everything goes to plan!!! i just want to go over a few rules (By "A few" I mean "The only rule") and add a few things that I and Nadim have been talking about Smile

The One Rule:
We're doing this not for stats, but for looks. I don't care what you wear, so long as it looks good together. Don't wear armour for the stats, wear it because it looks good, and RPish. Like when you work for the Scarlets and you don your red armour, not for its stats, but because it's red Razz This is the one rule - Your armour must look RPish (Which might be ahrd at level 20, but as levels advance, more armour styles open up. So don't worry too much about this early on!).

Oh, and obviously we're going to be IC permenantly... But that's the idea of The group in the first palce - Constant ICness.

Suggestions:
Battle Armour - I and Nadim were talking about this. We decided that, because the chest, shoulder and weapons of Heirloom items all match quite well, we could don those before entering instances. It could be classed as battle Armour, as it's only worn in Instances, and it would give us a boost to exp gained. You don't need heirloom items, you could have a pair of mis-matching chest and shoulder pieces, along with funny looking weapons.

But, whenever we go into instances, why not allow our characters to don their battle armour and weaponry? I, myself, won't be using heirlooms at all for Battle Armour, Ic an't be arsed to get the emblems!!! But if you wanna do this, feel free. Just make sure it comes off at the end of the instance Wink

Not cutting corners - Something i noticed with our previous group - he second we got to somewhere for a quest or two (In this case, the jasperlode mine in Elwynn), everyone pretty much dropped being IC and charged in weapons a blazing, butchering everything... This sorta ruined it for me.

If we're RPing the whole thing, we can't cut corners. Combat can be wild, and we'd steamroll everything anyway, so we needn't worry about death unless we're in an instance. So lets try to keep our game faces on, even in combat and enclosed spaces. What d'you lot think?

OOC people - Can I suggest we RP with them? We shouldn't ignore people doing this. We should try toe ducate, make people feel welcome. Theyc an't join the group, but that's not to say we can't help them with their own quests and what not, or show them what RP's about. Right? The advantage of being in a group, is that you never need to worry about finding people to help you with group quests. So the elast we could do is lend a helping hand to other players we encounter!

Low Level Spells - What happens when 5 level 30's take on a level 30 mob? We steam roll it. Because of how much damage we'll be pumping out, can I vote on low level spells, like in Scarlet Events? It makes fights last longer, and makes them more enjoyable! So low level spells, low dps weapons and wands. We could make fights last twice as long.

So far, that's all. If I think of any more, or if any of you think of more, then feel free tio post them up here. Gonna mail each one of you now to check the forums here for this post and give your opinion, and an update of character progression (Levels and such, but that'll be for Stoen, Nadim and berenos who arn't level 20 yet!).
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 am

I do not realy want to start this month, since I will not be home for around a five week period starting in some week or so, summer house as usual =)
We could also do that you guys start ahead of me if you realy want to, I come and help you in killing some hard guy and joining you or you helping me and I will always be in your dept. You get the general idea, even though I would like to be in from the beggining =)
And because of that I think that we should start a little bit later. I will try to get my character to lvl 20 this week but I can´t promiss anything since the gamecard I bought does not work and I need to get it fixed by Blizzard.
This idea will rock! If we all would be IC =P
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:33 pm

There's your summer holiday plan, and berenos' problem. OK, maybe not starting -too- soon, then.

One question - How would time work? We might only do it 1-3 times a week, give or take on how free people are and how interested, so what wouldw e say we did on the days between which we play, if anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Garde Beronos

Crimson Garde Beronos

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:01 pm

I can do Mondays and Saturdays mainly cause that is like the only time my dad isnt on WoW :S
Back to top Go down
Kaithlyn

Kaithlyn

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 am

Mainly I can play every day but I won't play every day.
I'll adapt myself to others' situation.

Except for Saturday, then I can play max. till 22:00 or exceptions to 23:00 servertime.
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 am

During my summer vacation I think I would be able to be online monday to thursday, since we will probably be at my summer house during the weekends =)
And then later when the school has started it would be so that I could play almost anytime, except possibly friday and thursday. The times would probably vary from week to week since I need to do school work and so on. During July I will not be online at all, the coming month after that I will be able to be online monday-thursday, and when school has started I would probably be able to be online from saturday to wednesday, possibly thursday and friday but that is not sure.

xD Got lots of things to think about =)
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

I point you to "Bad news everybody!" I hope to sort this out soon, and then sort Bitterbeard out asap!
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 am

Well, Nadim's father is no longer paying her subscription, so untill she can get back, we can't go ahead with the group. We need to be more organised... I need to write to people like i keep saying I will >_<
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 pm

I point you to "Bad news everybody!" Very Happy
P.s Sorry to hear about Nad Sad Hope she gets back soon!
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm

OK, time for another run down:

I've contacted Stoenbrow, I know he has a Dwarf Warrior around level 13. He's willing to get to 20 and start ASAP!
I havn't contacted Kaithlyn, but I know Madgy, her Gnome Mage, is at level 20 and ready to go whenever. I've mailed her, so here's hoping I get a reply! I know she has an accent in her name, though, so it aught to be fun contacting her... I know, I'll mail Hafwen, I think they're the same person!
I've mailed Beronos, too, no ideas about him... Managed to add Ballador to my friends list, so he can't have been deleted...
I can contact Nadim easily via MSN, or one of her alts, so I'll have her info up in no time!

So, guys, be you in the group or not, how are things going?
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:02 pm

It beith good, Fel! Stuff beith happening, and I'ma trying to contact Aldra about the Hordie guild in Cata Razz (I won't be getting cata until a couple of weeks after it's out, so tha's the perfect time to level an alt for that guild! =D) Hows about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Group - Take Two!!   For the Group - Take Two!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Group - Take Two!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next