Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Influnces?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felanar

Felanar

Influnces? Empty
PostSubject: Influnces?   Influnces? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:21 pm

What influenced you to make the character you play? To make him / her the way they are? What influenced you to join the Enclave? What influenced you IC to join a group of strict, red-clad soldiers on a suicide march into a place which has seen nothing but a Plague and frickin' zombies for the last 5 years? C'mon, we all have reasons for it Razz

Felanar - I was bored with my rouge and decided I'd try to join a new guild I had seen formed (The name escapes me). The guild was strictly light-using classes only, though. Surfice to say the guild wasn't all it was cracked up to be and, before i knew it, i had moved on. In the end, however, Felanar always drew me back in. I found the Crusade and I thought it'd be a unique RP idea. truns out i was right!

Vlance - Having done nothing but played Baldur's Gate for almost a month straight, I could only speak in quotes. My favorite character at the time was, of course, Minsc. I was going to have Vlance a bit brain-damaged as Minsc is, but in the end I settled with just being bald. He also turned from being a simple ass-kicking good guy to being a rather stuck up arse of an evil character.

Idea for a mage - Mere minutes ago, I watched a 7 second video which has influenced me to roll a Human mage.

(Yes, it's another Baldur's Gate thing, but it's still funny as all hell ^^)
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

Influnces? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Influnces?   Influnces? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes... edited.
Two main influences, one I've had from the start, the other I've only just realised.
1)Gimli. You can probably see the influence there.
2)Jigen, from Lupin III.
For those who have no idea who Jigen is (Which is probably alot of you), he's a marksman, and a fairly good one. He's got a good sense of humour, morales (Refuses to kill women and children... but not afraid to shoot many man that crosses his path), pretty damn good with a gun, chain-smokes, and is never seen without his hat. Ok, Stoen's not a chain-smoker, and he takes his hat off, but they seem pretty similar to me. Accidental Influence ftw!
Back to top Go down

Influnces?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Off topic-
Jump to: