Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)

Go down 
+2
Horad
Felanar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

(( Haha, thanks Fel!! And I agree, it will limit the people we can recruit into it, which will be a problem for a few people, but that way we'll get a group who can actually do the events.
I wanna drink and drink and drink and drink and fight! ))
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:16 pm

(( I meant limits to -what- we do, but yes, time is also an issue. By what we do, I mean lets not run around, aggro as big a group as we can and kill it then complain about being too good, or winge about having to wait around a zone for ages tog et all the quest items we need Razz Because, after all, IC you and 4 friends who have recently taken up adventuring as their career (Original back story) wouldn't just go and do that xP Now then, anyone else interested? if so - Put your name forth and I can start composing a whole new thread ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

(( How would we do that then? Level seperatly, setting a level cap, then RP and instance together? e.g, say "Lv20", then all ding 20 and go DM? Or did you have another idea Fel? ^^ I'd also like to shove Fendwel in the new group... after all, he'd have a reason to continue, as would alot of the members of the original group... that would be kinda cool actually, having an original member form the new group to find the old one... uncovering it as they went on... mabye wrangle in a few Scarlets as "quest givers"... and continue with the "Tank/Healer/Melee dps/Spell dps/Hunter" idea to cover all the bases... anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself, we'll need members for the new group! I'm STILL in! (once I get my new comp, which should be later this week) ))
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

(( It's your call, so long as everyone has a full choice Razz I would say around 15-20 as the starting level, that way we have rep, racial mounts, skills and spells at our disposal and it gets a good chunk of the not-so-eventful game out of the way. perhaps starting in Darkshire because of some "Bad Rumours" circulating the place? I can think of a few things that might have happened to the old group and, even if we don't have anyone originaly from it, we could always still find "Traces" of them Razz

Yes, this is summing up to be a very good thing once more! So, do tell (Anyone interested) what would you be? I'm up for any race, any class, any skills... Except Priests ¬¬ ))
Back to top Go down
Stoenbrow

Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 am

(( Aye, aye, put a story behind this group, that's where we failed last time, give them a purpose, mabye they were thrown together to go and look for somthing? or they signed up to a "wanted" ad in the newspaper, rather than just "Seeing what happens", So, come on people! me and Fel need you to want to roll alts for a fun cause! And let's NOT go to GS this time, aye? avoid the pervs, bandits and Drood/cats we got last time ))
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 am

(( OK - I've started up a new threa for it (Or will be doing so) and shall be using that for updating what stage we're at... Kind of a memory thing, really. We can still use this thread to talk with but until everything is finalised, I'll be editing the new thread day-to-day Razz Take a look now if you've not already ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)   Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal's of the Group (Old / Ended)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2