Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marewind

Marewind

Mission reports Empty
PostSubject: Mission reports   Mission reports EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

(( Hey gang! These posts will give a detailed retelling of just exactly what went down during a mission. Thought this would be handy should someone be absent and wish to know what happend, had to leave early, and to make sure everyone gets to see whats going on!

Please feel free to whisper me in game for any changes that need be made.

Also if it appears byist you need to remember, I only see the mission from my perspective. I cant be everywhere at once so I will miss things, I will general have more to write about what Marewind has seen, done and or heard.

Enjoy!))

Last edited by Marewind on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marewind

Marewind

Mission reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission reports   Mission reports EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 pm

The libary, home to many Scarlet books, tomes, scrolls and intelligence reports. On the furtherest shelf from the door, a new tome appears to have been placed. Written in fine hand writeing across the tomes cover are the words "Tactical operation reports" Underneath this is the word "Restricted to the ranks of Crusader and above". Upon opening the tome you gleam the words of the first page.

"By the will of the Light we know no fear.
For Lordaeron, we shall know no boundaries.
In the name of the Enclave our duty shalt be done."

Turning the page reveals...

Last edited by Marewind on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marewind

Marewind

Mission reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission reports   Mission reports EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Date- Twenty second day of the eighth month.

Mission brief- Intel gathered by forces [Restricted access, see High-Council] revealed power necrotic energies emitting from the area of Trisful Glades.

Battle brothers/sisters attending- Dathran, Baylon ,Altharas, Ithrakor, Nicodemus, Beronos, Lexder, Jikun, Marewind, Bambara, Armastan, Hiragi, Kaithlyn, Shalvi, Sawich, Tiranar, Alithus, Kathreena, Tiran. (If I have missed any just gimme a shout and I'll add you in.))

Mission details-

Scarlet Forces marshelled at the Monestary at 20:30, due to late comeres, formation practise was under taken. Eventually the bulk of the force arrived and Grand Crusader Dathran, ordered the march to Brill.

Several moments later, on a hillock over Brill, the Grand Crusader informed the squad of the mission brief. Squad was ordered to investigate the graveyards, regarding rumors of exhumed graves, rumors indeed proved true. Squad moved to Agaman mills.

Squads arrived at the mills and were ordered into three teams of six and one team of three. Squads proceded to comb the mills and aquired three chests, before regrouping outside the barn. Here the Grand Crusader opened the first chest to reveal not but dust. The second chest contained documents regarding [Restricted access, see High-Council]. Amoung these documents a map was discovered. Using the map, and her considerable mental powers, Initiate Bambara managed to Scry the location of the necromancer. Brightwater Lake. Squad ordered to procced to the Lake with haste.

Upon arrival at the lake, Priestess were on-hand to allow squads to cross the river to the Lakes large island. Brother Levis was sent forth to scout. Regretablly he set upon by the Necromancer, [Restriced access, see High-Council]. The Necromancer attempted to destroy the soul of Brother Levis but was interuppted by the the squads. Foolish, the heretic summoned a mighty shade to do battle with the Crusaders. The Shade quickly dispatched the Necromancer and revealed its true form as some variation of a 'Giant Imp' [Referance, see "A guide to the demons of the Nether" Shelf 23].

The Imp did set upon the Crusaders. Squad quickly the Imp and cast a variaty of spells at it. Proving ineffective against the Imps firey shield, the beast did cast a spell hurtling the Crusaders back, Grand Crusader Injured, status unconcious [See Refereance file "Incident report"]. At this stage many scarlets tried a varity of spells to destroy the beast. Noteably Kathreena, who attempted to freeze the beast in place. The fires melted the ice and it resumed its assult. A combination of ice and fire magics from Marewind, causing a funnel of steam, was able to blind the creature. During which time the paladins and warrios of the group did notice the a weak spot, the beasts tail was no longer shielded. Before they were able to act however, the beast regained its composure and begin its assult anew.

After wounding several Brothers/sisters, the beast was caught off guard by the same blinding spell from Marewind. At this point Brother Beronos, with little regard for his own well being, did scale the back of the beast, attacking it. Due to the bravery of Brother Beronos, the orb which held the demon to the world was un-earthed. The Crusaders did unite and manage to force the orb into the lake, destroying its firey enchantments. The beast then quickly turned to ash and ruins. Such is the will of the light.

Regreatably, the orb was not recovered and the beast may have survived the encounter.

The beast addressed itself as Snargoth, and threatend to return.

Injury reports. Minor- Several Crusaders did recieve minor injuries. Grand Crusader Dathran rendered unconcious. Semi-severe burns to Marewind. Sisters Jikun and Kaithlyn, were, light be praised, on hand to tend to the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission reports   Mission reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Scarlet Courier :: Library-
Jump to: