Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plans for after Catacylsm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vlance

PostSubject: Plans for after Catacylsm   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 pm

We all know it's comming, it's only a matter of time. So here's my question - What're you all going to do when it arrives? I've heard a number of people talking about RP exploring the new world. I think they al;l just copied Fel with that idea, but hey, who am I to say?

Felanar, as I've said, plans to go out and see the new world. He doesn't however, have 40 years left in him. That means rather than stay for weeks on end at the local pub, he's gonna get off his ass and explore it day-in, day-out. He'll still be at events and such, but he'll have numberless tales of the new world to tell you all about.

So, what're you all gonna do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alextra

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 am

Well once i've got my Worgen up to a decent level, i may remake Alextra into a Human hunter, since there comming =] and since Alextra doesnt excist on the server currently i need a class suggestion.

But after Cataclysm i'm taking my tauren to 85!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

after Cataclysm i'll prolly have two lvl 80's so i'll get them to lvl 85 first. then....... maybe make a worgen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merthyc

PostSubject: After Cataclysm...   Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 am

Hmm, i'm going to wait and see just how bad the damage to the RP-scenery in Lordaeron will be.
If it's too heavy upon keeping scarlet lore good, I might exile Merthyc and seclude him into an abbey of some sort.
If it's not too bad, I'll continue being my crusaderish self, despising the worgens as much as the undead.
Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 am

There are two ways I could go about things after the expansion.

A - I could 'Leave' the Enclave for a while, taking the few eyars I have left in Felanar (So far, it's only the light keeping him up and walking Razz) and re-explore the world. After all, who knows what will have gone down? Alliance moving against the Horde, Hode moving in on the alliance and then in the middle of it all Azeroth itself shatters! Felanar would remain loyal to the Enclave and be there if needed, but he would rarely be seen otherwise. It also gives me an excuse to level a Worgen, saying I'm exploring like I ften do when I'm off for a while Razz

B - Level Fel to 85, drop the idea of exploring as he doesn't have much time in this world and hunt the nine bells out of the new Worgen race. Ally or not, their pelts will make fine fur coats and for Felanar, that's all that matters. His hatred of them delves further than laws can restrain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorein

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   Mon May 17, 2010 11:52 am

Thor to 85 inbetween events, and then.

Whatever the sigil is up to Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 am

Well, we will see. As Merth says, if the damage is too big and the leaders sort of walk off, then I will probably lvl my mage or my hordie. But we will see =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for after Catacylsm   

Back to top Go down

Plans for after Catacylsm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1