Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

For the Group!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:04 am

We could very well start again, aye. Would you all be willing to, however? Would everyone level to ten in their home zones then go to Stormwind like we effectively did the last time (So that we all had our great Level 10 spells and stuff) or would we all start from level 1 or 6..? The first of the three choices has my vote, as we'd gain very little exp (As you saw the first time!)

There are a couple of people I had to turn down the first time as the group was full, so I'm going to contact the first to ask.. Heck, if Horad's going to give it in then maybe we could take them both ^^ I won't name names, but if either refuses then the invite'll go out to the guild.. I'll probably pick a name from a hat to see who wins.

Anyway, should it come to us all starting again, I'll need you all to write out your character sheets again xP Other than that, things should be fine. Here's hoping things go well and we can get this back up and running. With a week off school, I've got plenty of time to arrange all of this Smile

-Felanar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horad

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Hold it right there, perps!

What's going on? You're dicussing re-starting the Group!? Sad

Well, Fel, you got it in one. My sub ran out, so I've been doing a few chores to get enough cash for another year's subscription fee. I guess, in hindsight, I should've notified you. My bad. Anyways, we don't need to re-start. Do we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarnation

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:32 am

But... I love my Mr. Grindorm Droptin! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:50 am

No, no, that's most deffinatly our last option. Heck, I'd much rather have two members of one race rather than restart! We've put a lot of work into these characters, but we need to find someone who's willing to be a healer for the group and who'll enjoy it! Telling someone they have to heal to be allowed into an RP group is like telling someone they have to tie their legs together to be allowed into a marathon running club, it just ain't done Razz

Methinks we'll need to look outside the guild for a new member. Some of the members are giving bad press to it as is, nittering away about how it's nothing more than a distraction ¬¬ I can't do this alone, I need the three of you to help find our 5th member. Any idea's..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoenbrow

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:11 pm

The worlds favourite Gnome? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 am

He's stalked me through WoW, I suppose he can stalk me this little bit farther. What do the others think about it? I'm up for it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaithlyn

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Gnome problem solved! cheers

Name: Madgy Tinkerspark
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Proffesions: Engineer (because Fel wants it)
Description: She is a young gnome that has a lot to learn about life but she controls her mage and tinker skills very good.
Despite her young age she has a brilliant and intellegent mind.
History: No idea. (under construction)
Allignment: Good and helpful, will always aid in food, drinks, portals, ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 am

I posted this for you in the actual thread (For the Group - Take two!!!) in the "Off Topic" section of the forums Razz Brilliant, now we just need to get everyone to 20 and we can get this started! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Group!   

Back to top Go down

For the Group!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3