Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corenson

Corenson

Event Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Event Feedback   Event Feedback EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I've enjoyed the trio of events I've been to in Scarlet colours so far, and wish to leave feedback for the benefit of the officer team. I appreciate you could easily tell me to get stuffed, but I assume you're mature enough to be open to receiving feedback even if you choose not to act upon it.

Military organisation of the events is great. It's truly something to see everyone marching in order or standing in rank and file. The /rw battles are constantly engaging and clearly well plotted in advance, however they all do appear to drag on somewhat. Given that we're not actually fighting anything visible, even ten minutes standing in the exact same place becomes tiresome. I appreciate things take time to be typed and battles should have an epic feel to them, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who starts to lose focus after the hour mark.

Events that move from place to place with purpose are always well received, so please do keep running these as the progression through the event storyarc is enthralling as it all unravels.

I'd als like to remind guildies that we have a phenomenal amount of notice about events, so anything is possible long in advance regarding travel, consumables and gear. I realise I'm but a trialist here, but if we all strive to make an effort for ourselves and not demand the services of others, together we will achieve greater goals.
Back to top Go down
http://postcardsfromazeroth.blogspot.com/
Felanar

Felanar

Event Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Feedback   Event Feedback EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 am

Never heard of you, but I agree with what you said. By the by, though, Fel's an alchemist (Sp?) whos skills are oppen to any who ask. He'll almost always have a potion of invisibility and some Pygmy oil on him at all times, not to mention herbs galore.
Back to top Go down

Event Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: