Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Altlingz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delryn

Delryn

Le Altlingz Empty
PostSubject: Le Altlingz   Le Altlingz EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 am

I'm considering making a Forsaken alt, purely because they are my favourite race to play. My very first character was a Forsaken lock, and I fell in love with the almost Tim Burton-esque feel of it all.

I've been playing WoW for a few years, and have always done the same thing - played on the same character relentlessly which resulted in me getting so bored with them, I'd roll a new character and never play them again.

So, with Delryn's best interests at heart, I will probably be flickering back and forth from alliance to horde. Feel free to join me if you fancy it!

Twisted Evil

Back online tomorrow, yay!
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

Le Altlingz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Altlingz   Le Altlingz EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

This is what I'm doing wih my super secret project atm. elanar's got a little boring. Though I'll still play him for events (Which -someone- should be telling me about! ><) i'll be spending the rest of my time on the Super Secret Awsome project of Super Secret Awsomeness!!!
Back to top Go down
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

Le Altlingz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Altlingz   Le Altlingz EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 am

You are responsible for checking your own calendar, and we do not even know how to contact you.
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
Felanar

Felanar

Le Altlingz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Altlingz   Le Altlingz EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

True, but most of the time events crop up because you get the idea while talking voer things. Sorry about my spelling in that last post too, my keyboard doesn't like the shift key =/ Anyway, as I said, you -do- have a way of contacting me, or one of you does... I sorta forgot who it was though ^^; None the less, I'll always be checking my calender. It's for those events that just... Crop Up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Altlingz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Altlingz   Le Altlingz Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Altlingz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: