Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An invitation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delryn

Delryn

An invitation. Empty
PostSubject: An invitation.   An invitation. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 am

Your lone footsteps echo as they tread across the marble slabs of the Cathedral floor. The catherdral is unusually quiet for this time of the evening. The familar musky odor of aged parchment and stale incense greet you as approach the alter. Something catches your eye to the left, a scroll hangs from one of mammoth pillars.
Upon further investigation you notice the bold symbol of the Scarlet Crusade wax stamped along the top. Inscribed underneath is a note; the handwriting is neat and elegant, penned in fresh ink.

My fellow Crusaders, weilders of the Light,

Following my ascension to High Priestess of the Enclave, I offer myself to lead the Crusade's own Holy congregation. I invite you to fulfil your duty to the Light's denomination under my teachings and guidance. For many years I have prayed for the Light to favour my will and it was upon this day I recieved It's glorious blessing.
Beneath the righteousness of the Grand Crusader, we will stand united. We will consecrate the ground where Evil treads, and we will cleanse the heathens of their sins.

There is much work to be done, comrades. I require dedicated men and women who are faithful of heart and mind. In the coming sermon I shall appoint roles to individuals, the tasks accociated with these roles include the public reading of scripture, missonary assignments, ritual prayer and accademic projects.

Please sign your name below if you wish to participate

High Priestess Araméa.

THE FOES OF THE RIGHTEOUS WILL BE CONDEMNED

((Basically, Delryn will be leading a congregation of primarily priests, paladins and mages for various relgious events, gatherings/rituals and to aid her with sermons/preaching. Let me know if you're interested))
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

An invitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An invitation.   An invitation. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:51 am

I'm really dissapointed that -no-one- has signed up to this. It makes me wonder why I bother.
Back to top Go down
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

An invitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An invitation.   An invitation. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 am

Putting it here made you lot unable to sign up. Contact Delryn in game.
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

An invitation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An invitation.   An invitation. Empty

Back to top Go down

An invitation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: General announcements-
Jump to: