Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
khâzwold

PostSubject: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:51 am

HI! I'm a dwarf named khâzwold on the sha'tar and i would like to join ur guild=) by the time of writing, i'm a lvl 15 hunter (dwarf of course) cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 am

Just saying "haaaai, I wunt teu join yur guild pl0xorz" won't do it, read Dathran's sticky first please Wink

What's Khâzwolds reason for wanting to join The Scarlet Enclave?
What's his story?
Tell us something :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 am

Tell us... Tell us everything!
naughty Secrets...
I'll rip the secrets from your flesh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agamand

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am

dont mind Felanar, he is awesome really, just a bit special
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Name: Khâzwold
Race: Dwarf

Personality: Like artaw

History: I was born on a moving home(a caravan actually) that was moving to The barrens of financial reasons. We had to go though Tirisfal Glades, as the Menethil Harbor was the closest way across the sea. We were attacked by the crusade beceause some of us 'stole' some gold from a sleeping scout. The caravan was destroyed within minutes... The only one who survived was me, and i was taken by the crusade to learn the ways of purging the land. but i felt i didn't belong there, so i fled to Dun Morogh, and lived there for 250 years. I then felt i, was ready to try again, but i had forgotten the ways of the crusader, so i had to try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 am

*Whistles* 250 years. How long do Dwarves live for in WoW lore? With all due respect, if you ran the first time, then why would you want to join again? One last thing - Who is Artaw? I can pick a lot more plot holes in your story, but I'll give you a chance to answer for them first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

Well, you're right. I do have a couple of holes, and artaw is someone else, who made a bio before me, so i felt i could just write: Like Artaw. But you probrably didn't see Artaw's bio. He wrote: Nice, friendly and like to roleplay(or something like that... i forgot). About that with the running away and coming back, then i ran beceause i felt i didn't belong at scarlet, but i felt, that i did after some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 am

I see, that fills in a lot of the holes for me. Smile One final thing - Is English your first or second language? There's no trouble if it's your second, we have several people who have English as their second language Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 am

I have english as my second language, and danish as my first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am

Right O' then. With plot holes filled and language set, you just need to convince Dath to let another Dwarf into the guild. best of luck, I'm sure you can sway him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am

I just gotta /w him in WoW, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 pm

One would imagin so. Not sure how often he checks the forums, so you might have to nudge him to look at your thigns up here already. None-the-less, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 am

Thank you. The meeting went good, although it got a little akward, but got in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 am

Congratulations and welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 am

Thank you! Are you also called Felanar in-game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

You know it, but I'm leveling something I like toc all my "Super Secret Awsome project of Super Secret Awsomeness" atm, so I'm not on so much. I can't say their name, as it's a secret. I'm going to sign him up sooner or later, and when I do I want it to be 100% unknown. That way i can see how much recruiting has changed since I joined with Fel Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khâzwold

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar   

Back to top Go down

Joining your guild in WoW on the server: The Sha'tar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1