Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scatrlet Citizen Role Play

Go down 
+4
Terrel
Agamand
Alrthras
Tarnation
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarnation

Tarnation

Scatrlet Citizen Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 am

I myself think its about long due time that we have some citizen of the Enclave RP. I mean, If you have done the Death Knight quests then you know what Im talking about. Casual Clothing (Redish Of course) And an actual society designed for laborers, professioneers, cooks, citizens, etc. I think that since this is one of the main factors of the enclave, to be the Civilian wing of the Crusade (Yet some military but majority of the Enclave is mean to be civilian) We should start thinking about some wider range consepts. I talked to Jandrissa about this, she still cares for the guild of course, even though she left she does want the best for the guild. Anyhow, my idea for getting this idea started is to provide some casual redish clothings, create some alts that will be in addition to your "military character" which you currently are (need I remind you that we still have no citizens) I do realise that the "peasent" rank is the lowest form of rank and is considdered the citizen rank, yet I dont think anyone have kept that in mind thus far. (Back to the topic) As you create your lower level character (Higher level is optional) You provide it with the clothing that you have aquired (Clothing should be inspected by an officer before reshipped to your alt) after that you have the looks of your citizen, its time to place him somewhere to become a real civilian of the enclave. At the moment there would only be the option to join the enclave and Stay as a peasent. But where is the fun/variety in that? No, I think that unless theres additional ranks to the civilian catagory, there should be a side-guild that is Civilian only!
I really do think that Civilian and Military should not be blended together. Interacting and fusing is two completely different things, keep in mind. By making this "side-guild" you will be able to take use of many more ranks which can be used to station certain citizens to tasks, jobs. (non military of course) such as Cooking, laboring, tailoring, mining, etc. The list is practically endless when it comes to options. Hope this provided usefull ideas for duture expansion of the enclave guild and its RP.

Tarnation.
Back to top Go down
Alrthras

Alrthras

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:32 am

I agree with you to an extent

We need more Citzens as currently we have none

But Side Guilds don't have my vote as I do not think they work out like they were planned to something always messes up with my, past experiences...

Could always put in the peasant note part "Lumberjack" "Forman" "Cook" etc ....
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 am

I think it is a good idea, infact I cant wait Very Happy
how ever i also think a side guild could be bad, but what about Civilians having voting?
and also, if they will be crafters, Blizz put a level requirement on Sad
Back to top Go down
Tarnation

Tarnation

PostSubject: Rebuilding   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 am

Keep in mind that it aint our job as military soldiers to rebuild the enclave, which is what we have been trying to do. It is the citizens part of the crusade to build and expand its reach... Therefore I do think that making a citizen side of the enclave will increase our chances of some real Eastern Plaguelands Enclave RP. And I do also think a side-guild is a bad option. I was just mentioning in case the current enclave was filled up enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 am

Well nearly all of us IC'ly was not trained as warriors first, most of us can more than well fill out the need for nearly all the crafting/gathering purposes.
For example, Terrel has mined nearly all his life, and he's therefore one of the first to sign up for prospecting new sites and start mining.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

Fel was an explorer, one who has no qualm with the scourge. His parents wern't killed or anything, but that's another story.

Side guild - Maybe, maybe not. We'd need a channel so as to keep inc ontact, as /g wouldn't work for us all. We'd also need someone to make doubles of all the events, inviting all the citizens and all the soldiers (Unless it was a 1 kind only event).

Peasent having note rank changed - Good idea, I can edit my post on 'Ranks' and write in all of them. Has anyone used that by the way?

In all - Having peasents is good, but we're a combat based guild, made not to bloom from the ashes but to put the ashes back into place. We arn't made to re-build what the scourge destroy, we're made to put the scourge back into their graves. The only time a Scarlet buidls in crafting a new front line for the fight =/
Back to top Go down
Merthyc

Merthyc

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:59 am

Actually, Tarnation, Dathran and I have already been working on this idea, but we're still trying to draw more workers.
Other good RPers outside of the guild, could make a low-level alt to act as peasant or villager if they are interested, hence we could haul them in for the event. We'll make this idea into something real soon. Gentlemen and ladies, take out... your casual clothing!
Back to top Go down
Vlance

Vlance

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 am

Vlance is good at lifting heavy things! Very Happy I still prowl the forums, so I might jump on anything which isn't Scarlet Only... What are the chances of Vlance being able to help re-build the Enclave?
Back to top Go down
Robert Fortune (prizt)

Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

I vote for Trixiý to be the mayor of scarlet town ^^

just kidding. Its a great idea and would start a hole new 'part' of the WoW society if Blizzard actually see's this. then we can hope they allow guild to make a HQ or a small town or something. and allow players to make non combat characters. that gain lvls by sailing a ship, trading or something like that.. i know this sounds a bit too much like SWG but still..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scatrlet Citizen Role Play   Scatrlet Citizen Role Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Scatrlet Citizen Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: