Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OFFLINE.!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: OFFLINE.!!   Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 am

im gonna make this tread so people can say when their offline for +5 days or some..

im prolly not gonna be online before sunday the 14. june 09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alrthras

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 am

think people know am already offline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delryn

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 am

I'll be locked out of my account until the 18th June. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dathran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am

Delryn wrote:
I'll be locked out of my account until the 18th June. Crying or Very sad

Putting forum chatbox up, just for you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scarlet.forumotion.com
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 am

Is currently working on his Super Secret Awsome project of Super Secret Awsomeness. I have given one guild member the name of this person, he shall not be named, partly so no one nags him and partly because I don't remember his name xD

Either way, he'll tell me when there's an event on. I'll also check the calinder on Fel now and again, but barr that, I'm leveling this puppy ¬¬ You shall see him soon enough ';-;'

Thunder Storm's brewing, so I can't come online atm. Also have Youthclub tonight as I do every Monday, so I shall see you all tomorrow, if not late tonight!!! (KABOOM!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agamand

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:20 am

I have ran out of game time, and wont be playing for a while, as i might getsims 3, otherwise i will paly, if i get it, give me 2 days to get bored of it then i will be playing again =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am

Having spent a lot of money recently, I have canceled WoW. Now - this doesn't effect you all very much because until the holidays roll around and everyones exams etc have finished, we can't get much done. None-the-less, I'll either stop playing for a few weeks after July 22nd (When it ends) or I shall keep playing anyway. Not sure which, but bordering 80 quid spent in a month is the most I've ever spent, even if it's because of all the big end of year year 9 stuff (Prom, end of year trip, suit, sclass T-shirt and more ><)

This is only a maybe, but still... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 am

I've been offline for a looong time now, and I've not been on my Project either :S My life's flared up, having had a number of... Glorious things happen :3 Long story short, I'm free for next week and the week after (The first 2 weeks of the summer holidays) but after that, it's back to being... well, perma AFK for a wghile Razz I have to know, what have I missed in my (What I think is) 2 week absence? A PM with full details can really help. Also - Sorry toall the new recruits, I won't be there to stalk you and gibve you borning lessons Sad

Hope you're all havhaving fun without me, see you treal soon!

-Felanar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 am

i prolly wont be online for a long time since im going on vecation for unknown time. so if you dont see me or Prizt online for the next month or so you know why Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrel

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say that I'm extremely sorry fo r being totally unreachable during the past weeks.
I will still be so, but I do promise that I will return as soon as I get the chance to

Kind regards, Terrel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robert Fortune (prizt)

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Blizzard has locked my account becus i had virus once... long story short = i wont be online before blizzard has reopened my account.... and since they dont answer my emails and support messages bla bla bla i dunno how long it will take...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darzun

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm

long time no see, ive not been online for.....god knows how long now... erm basicly my laptop is fucked up and being sorted out and im waiting to buy a propper gaming laptop... so yah, thats why ive been gone for so long Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Sun May 16, 2010 2:02 pm

((Posting in the "Official" offline thread Smile I get £10 a month from my parents. 5 goes to my Phone, 8 goes to WoW... See where this is going? I'm taking a break, while I get some money. Not sure how long I'll be gone, but I have IC excuses for all of my characters having vanished off of the face of Azeroth Razz If someone could keep me up-to-date with what's happening by mailing me on the forums, or just making a day-to-day journal of events on the forums, I'd be mighty greatful Very Happy Thanks to you all, cya again soon!))

Felanar - *To your surprise, you find a short pony tail of white hair and a hastily written note on one of the few tables within the Scarlet Embacy* They come. We shall all die. They will take you all as they took he. To my Scarlet comrades, I wish you all a quick death. I go to where he was taken, to reclaim what is mine. They'll have my hide as a trophy if I do not return. Hope my face'll look good nailed to the side of a ship.

To hell with you all,
Felanar Belivas

Vlance - No one spared much thought of Vlances were abouts, even fewer knew he had even gone missing. After what must have been two months, it seems everyone had forgotten. The last to see him was Lady Hafwen.

Lorias - The mute brother of Vlance, Lorias, has recently gone missing. No note was found, and no one has heard of him in a week. When he'll return is uncertain.

((A lil' OOC explanation.
Felanar - Has been driven mad by his swimming lesson. Thank you, Hafwen, RPing a mad man'll be fun. He's currently going through a bit of his history. If anyone cares to know, ask, I'll give you the story.
Vlance - Walked out on the Scarlets, working on a story to explain what he did during his "Vacation". Got a good RP story set up for when he gets back.
Lorias - Like the post above said, he's vanished. He'll be back when everyone else is Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Thu May 20, 2010 3:15 pm

So... Is there just nothing happening, or can no one be arsed to keep me up-to-date with in game matters? :/ Come on, someone, anyone Razz i know there's a lil' activity on the forums, so can anyone who visits here give me a brief description of what's happened since my break started last week? >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadim

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 am

I am not so active even though I try so it is hard for me to tell =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   Tue May 25, 2010 9:07 am

Eh, not to worry, I'll catch up when I come back. Gonna try for a part time job for my six weeks of Summer Holiday, starting some time in July, so I'll be back some time in June probably :p I'll catch up them ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFLINE.!!   

Back to top Go down

OFFLINE.!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1