Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emond

Emond

Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. Empty
PostSubject: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Name: Emond
Personality: I am friendly and nice. i can Rp (spelling can be a problem sometimes tho but i try my best)
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
level: 43

I would like to join cus scarlets are an cool order. i have tryed sometimes to start an guild like the crusaders but i was afraid to not get any members and i can't say i am an good leader. but taking orders are an other thing. and now when i saw this guild i was thinking if i maby could get a spot. cus that i like the order.
i like the scarlets and how they work.
(sorry for an bad explanation)

Character: Good build body. brown hair whit a mustase.

I was Rased in Darrowshire. when i was a boy the scourge came and kill my family. me and my mother mange to escape to far more south. but one year later my mother died cus of the plague the scourge had spred. i mange later to be a stable boy at an knight that teached me the power of the light. so i want to repay my mother and family and get revange on the scourge and that foul and traitor of Arthas!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 am

Sounds good, though I have to ask, is nglish your first or second language? There's no problem if it is your second language, as we have a lot of those people in the guild. Still, you've answered everything (I think) and you sound good enough. One thing to remember - Use full words in RP (Such as 'Though' instead of 'tho' Smile )
Back to top Go down
Emond

Emond

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:56 am

English is my second yes. and ofcurse i shall use full words when we RP Smile
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Brilliant! Best of luck getting in! You'll need to whisper Dathran or Elithion in game, I believe, for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am

out of interest what is your mother tongue?
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:35 am

My mother's English, as am I... If by 'mother' you mean the language spoken most in the guild, that would be English too, though I'm sure there'll be someone who speaks your language. Trust me, about 60% of the guild arn't Englush so far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 am

felanar that was me.... agamand, i was asking Emond what his/her mother tongue was XD
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:13 pm

It's not my fault! Everyone has the same picture Sad
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:52 pm

read the name Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.   Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hail Knights of The Scarlet Enclave. i would like to join.
Page 1 of 1