Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to improve list.

Go down 
+4
Agamand
Felanar
Delryn
Dathran
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

What to improve list. Empty
PostSubject: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm

The guild need refinement, or -I- need refinement. Suggestions here please.

I will then listen and change, depending on the suggetions.

So far I'll be:

Discussing all events with officers first.

Throw no tantrums at anyone except ryto.

More would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 am

The inquistion needs a big boost, ElĂ­thion needs to take on more players under her wing, and where oh where have the lashings gone? When I first joined we were pretty big on punishing soldiers for misbehaviour etc.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 am

Aye, punishment's gone down a little. Maybe we could do some more work on formations? And Delryn is right, one of the complaints I got a lot of is about the alck of jobs for Inquititors. Maybe you should talk plans over with them instead, so they can come up with tactics for combat? One thing - didn't Elithion leave, or has someone spoke her 'round to staying with the guild?
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I think, we need a sister guild, the < Dathran for High Marshall > . waht do you think Dath?
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:19 am

Another thing which needs desperate improvement is our members. We have a good group of regulars, but we hardly have any priests or mages. There is a good military theme going on, but we are seriously lacking in the magical/fanatical reglion role play. This is something I want to explore further and am actively seeking out clothies only at the moment who would be interested in the more intellectual aspects of the crusade.

So, if you come across anyone who fits the description, send them my way.
Back to top Go down
Alrthras

Alrthras

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 am

I need to pick a few people out and train them as an elite group to protect Dath from all harm /nod when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

ElĂ­thion has offically left the guild today, there are no hard feelings, she just said that it's time for her to move on.

So.

The Inquisition can start all over again. Who wants in on it?
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Oooh Oooh! i will! I'll be a part of the inquisition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dathran
Admin
Dathran

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Delryn wrote:
ElĂ­thion has offically left the guild today, there are no hard feelings, she just said that it's time for her to move on.

So.

The Inquisition can start all over again. Who wants in on it?

I aim to drop the inquisition and force it under your command aswell Delryn. Easier, unless there's high demand?
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet.forumotion.com
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm confused, how can you drop it *and* put it under my command? Question
Back to top Go down
Alrthras

Alrthras

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 am

Shame to hear she has left.

Well Delryn you get to be the cruel crazy high inquisition good luck

And I should be back on by today.
Back to top Go down
Agamand

Agamand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 am

Dathran, i think the Inquisition would be a important aspect of Scarlet, even if it stays as an Execution for now? until we get more people. and im a mage, come boost me if you want Razz
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 am

I agree with Aga' in thinking that the Inquisition could still be an important part of Scarlet Roleplay, But i think we could make a few changes to it I.e. a system i think would work would be:-
The inquisitor takes a prisoner, and "interrogates" them untill they sign a confession admitting that they commited the crime they're being held for. Once they've signed the confession, they then have to stand trial before those in high command (Dath, Delryn, Tarn, Etc.) Where they are then sentanced to either Execution, a prison sentance or "Banishment" in which we deport them to Kalimdor, and tell them they are not to enter Alliance lands, as this could cause some problems though, we should /w them and let them know they can come back, but we ignore them unless they actively seek us and start roleplaying with us in which case we would attempt to re-capture them, and they would be sentanced to Execution.
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 am

Think about it realistically.

No one takes kindly to the Inquisition, or their character being tortured. Outsiders of our guild won't let it happen, or if they do they'll find some way to power emote their way out of it. In any case, doing this on a large scale will attract people like Ryto who just want to scrap.

The inquistion works better within the guild as a whole, and not a seperate part of it. I've got an idea of how to about it.

Firstly, punishments for members should be strict. Breaking rules, not following orders, going AWOL i.e when you are required to be somewhere for an event, but you'd rather go instancing/pvping/whatever. That's your choice, but expect IC consequences for your actions. (of course this doesn't apply to people who can't get online or have RL things to do)

Secondly, executions won't work. As much as I'd love to do burnings and beheadings, we can't just 'kill' someone, only if they are planning to delete their character and never play it again.

There *is* something we can do which will keep the Inquisition regular. We can exorcise Death Knights. We are Scarlets, and technically Death Knights are dead. So let's do what we do best and purge them. This could involve a heap of fun things to do, ritutals, confession, beatings, burnings, blessings the list is endless. It also gives us a comeback when people come up to us and ask us why we allow DK's in a Scarlet guild. We tolerate them because we need them on the front line, but we only tolerate them because we cleanse them.

DK's can also be part of the Inquisition, of course they'd have to be cleansed themselves, but they can carry out torture too.

As far as Death Knights go in general, I don't think they should have much authority in the guild. Sure there can be hierarchy amongst themselves, but that's it. Sounds harsh, maybe, but this supposed to the Scarlet Crusade. The Living should always have authority of the dead. It only makes sense.

Thoughts?
Comments?
Questions?

Discuss.

cat
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

Hmm... that's pretty much how I think of it too Delryn.
Death Knights should not have any right higher than a living being, I mean, everyone is aware of that they're dead and that's pretty much what we're fightning against.
Like them or not, they help us in arms and believes in the crusade, but technically any living person inside the guild should be able to speak to them as "scourge filth!".

About executions, newly made alts can be executed if it's done as an event I think, you don't really have to do it with an existing player, but just make up a story with the newly created alt.
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

*Cough* Not All Death knights are dead...
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:14 am

You're really splitting hairs here. All DKs were slaves to the Scourge at one point or another - therefore, in the eyes of those whose primary goal (aside from reclaiming Lordaeron) is to vanquish the Scourge, i.e The Scarlet Enclave, we should regulary cleanse and bless all DKs in our ranks though some kind of ritual, which we can -all- participate in.
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 am

Fine fine >.<
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 am

Well...it doesn't seem fine. If you're not happy about it, this isn't going to work.

I'm just trying to throw some role play ideas around here. Feel free to pitch in with your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 am

*Shrugs* I've always just gone along with whatever the guild wants, im not too picky, So whatever works.
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 am

Also, with the DK Squad, having 9 members, maybe we should split them into two groups? one consisting of 4 people, another of 5, with Brute leading one, and I the other. We can simple /roll to see who gets the larger group. I feel this would be a good idea, as when in a raid, we can then be put into our groups (apart from the odd person, but i've never seen all nine DK's on at once anyway Razz).
Two groups could also help things Formation-wise, with each group covering a flank as we cant use sheilds, so arent so much use in the front-line, and cant really cast, so dont belong in the back.
Well, those are my thoughts, let me know what ya'll think ^^
Back to top Go down
Delryn

Delryn

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 am

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:46 am

Shields or no shields, you're still our meat walls <3
Back to top Go down
Ethrean Firehand

Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 am

Who's "Our" Warrior? your not too far from the front line yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 am

Shut it scourge filth! Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to improve list.   What to improve list. Empty

Back to top Go down

What to improve list.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: