Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dubbelklubba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arenthol

Arenthol

Dubbelklubba Empty
PostSubject: Dubbelklubba   Dubbelklubba EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Hello, My name is Dubbelklubba Im a young human paladin at 23 years age, I was born in the deep forest of the elwynn.
My mum and dad is still not known. I grew up at a district close to Goldshire and was trained in the art of being a paladin. For every day im growing stronger and now im trying to live up to my hopes, to join the scarlets.
((I want to join the scarlet enclave to have good time and be part of the comminuty and I also heard it is a very good RP guild.))
((I heard about the guild from some gossips trough Stormwind and decided I want to be part of it))
((I currently have a lvl 80 Human Death knight, 64 Night elf druid, 73 Dwarf hunter. Im a very active player and I could sometimes boost newbies when needed.))
This was all from me.

At your service anytime:

Dubbelklubba/Arenthol
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

Dubbelklubba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubbelklubba   Dubbelklubba EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:44 pm

((I seriously hope you ain't going to roleplay with that name :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Arenthol

Arenthol

Dubbelklubba Empty
PostSubject: Name   Dubbelklubba EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:02 am

((im not gonna roleplay with it Razz just wanted to join with this char and roleplay with my main... i dont know if thats OK but i hope so and i could probably delete and start over in worst case but then my RaF friend wont be happy Razz))
Edit: (( I will also get a scarlet tabard and use as guild tabard when Roleplaying if i get in))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dubbelklubba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubbelklubba   Dubbelklubba Empty

Back to top Go down

Dubbelklubba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Application Forum-
Jump to: