Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rokkraz - Application to the Scarlet Enclave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokkraz

PostSubject: Rokkraz - Application to the Scarlet Enclave   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm

I would like to applicate to The Scarlet Enclave.

Ingame name: Rokkraz

Age (IC): 20

Personality: Loyal, Calm (often), Noble. I am learning the ways of a Warlock, Shadow magi.

Short character lore: I am young, learning about the ways of the Darkness and Shadow magi. I don't like some peoples of the Alliance, and as I feel the Alliance dangerous sometimes, I now ask to become a member of the Scarlet Enclave.

Warlock Rokkraz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Rokkraz - Application to the Scarlet Enclave   Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

It's true, we have the fair share of lollers and kids who only use one side of their brain, but you'll find none in this guild. If you do, they'll be promtly set on their way Smile Now, by saying this, I don't mean we don't have any RL young ones in the guild (Check the 'Me in RL' thread) but we're all level ehaded and good people Smile

The RP isn't for everyone, but tellign you about it would just sway your view, so you'll have to jump right in! I'll tell you this - It can be slow at times, just stick in there and you'll soon enjoy yourself.

We do have some RP story lines going (Such as Fel's Shadow Form, the Orb of something (I missed that ^^Wink and a few others I can't think of) so you'll have to catch up with those when you join Very Happy Never the less, I hope you enjoy your stay on the alliance side. Tip - Don't go to Goldshire until the sun has set in game. That's either when the mindless people go to sleep or when it's safe for the good RPers to come out, as the sun burns them xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rokkraz - Application to the Scarlet Enclave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1