Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Top five songs

Go down 

PostSubject: Top five songs   Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 pm

I love music and subsquently talk about it most of the time. What are everyone's top five songs? Here are mine, in no real order. Pure awesome sexiness The most beautiful, meaningful and raw love song EVER also a favourite video of mine Sevendust and Skin, what more could you possibly ask for?! I almost always have this playing during roleplay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethrean Firehand

PostSubject: Re: Top five songs   Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Hmm, lets see, keep in mind im a big anime fan, so most of these if not all will have an Anime music video with them. So, in no real order here we go: Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, one of my favourites for a good long time now ^^ Only One by Yellowcard, background video is of one of my favourite anime, Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin Very Happy Last Goodbye by God or Julie, this is the only song ive really listened too from this artist, but i like it none the less Smile Superhero by Steven Lynch, i love Stephen Lynch haha, he has so many funny songs Very Happy Who i am hates who i've been by Reliant K, another song i like haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Top five songs   Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Oh lordie lordie, I have so many :S Never the less, here are 5 I loisten to a lot / think all of yopu should listen to! In no specific order, here they are! - Chorus is the best bit Very Happy It's a religious song, but not the silly choir stuff you hear xP No offence anyone out there who's religious ^^; - The song's at the send of the video, starting at 1:46, but watching the whole vid explains what they're doing... Brilliant song, using only cats too :O - I take back what I said about choirs, these guys rock! >< Anyone watch Scrubs? Smile - This is why you don't listen to talking plants. - For those good nights out.

I'd recommend hundreds more, but that would be against the 5 list rule xP Ah well, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top five songs   

Back to top Go down
Top five songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Off topic-
Jump to: