Scarlet Enclave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet Enclave

The keep of the Scarlet Enclave

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, cya in a month!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadim

Nadim

Well, cya in a month! Empty
PostSubject: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 am

Now my dad just got words on when his summer vacation starts, and it starts on monday. That mean that I will not be online at all during July and possibly a week or two into August. Sorry Felanar but it seems we need to take care of Vlance either after, or let someone else do it. And I won´t log on untill this vacation os over. I will be available at skype sometimes. And my IC reason for being away is that I have been hit by a shadowbolt in the stomach and that I was taken care of by a citizen of Stormwind, just some random dude saw I was injured and helped me into his house and he started treating me (he is a priest). I will stay active on this forum probably, but not for sure.
Just so that you guys know =)
Cya soon.
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

I can wait a Month, but Vlance will be beyond angry with you :O Like, you'll need to cuff him or knock him out the second the barrier keeping him in his cell drops. Thinking of trying to find a way of getting him out, so then we can have a bit of fun capturing him again and cleansing his mind Razz Something like that anyways Wink

And I have a question - Is this the same holiday that was originaly gonna stop us starting up "The Group" in a couple of weeks? If it is - Then we will be able to start it a week or two after you get back and we're all leveled. Should probably do a check on that...

But hell, enough of the in game stuff - You better keep up to date with us on here! Very Happy I'll post up lil' snipets of info about any events that go on over the next month so you're up to date when you get back Smile

have a smashing holiday, Nadim, cya when you get back (Or before, if I get a chance to come on this weekend!)
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 am

Seemingly I can be online today! *A cheer can be heard*
And it would be very nice if you could post updates on some important event =)
And yes this is the same weekend that I spoke about in the group.
And I say alot of "And" =)
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 am

Update time! =)
I am feeling awesome due to the fine weather and warm water =)
I have played tennis alot and stuff. Sunny and windy every day, the perfect mix =D
Since there aint any gym here I have trained out in the nature and it feels -so- much better than in gym =P
I will be home in three weeks or so. Cya soon =) !
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 am

You lucky devil! Britain's roasting hot or freezing cold, and the wind we get is more "I'll blind you with your hair" that "I'll cool you down" >_< I havn't been verya ctive on WoW, but I know that we had a side-event where the Kirin Tor at Ambermill in Silverpine sent us to check up on two patrolsmen who had gone missing at that Worgen town.

We arrived at ten to nine. When it turned 9, we hosted an event where the Worgen streaming over the walls and burst out of their flesh masks xD

We got raped, sorta... But we survived! Very Happy Fel lost a finger! :O Wait, no, that one was already missing...
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 am

I ain´t any devil, I am just a luky dude who got a summer house in the right country and at the right spot xD
I wish I were there when you got "raped" by the Worgen =) Then you would not have been "raped" xD
And when I am back I will totally go berserk on the Worgen =)
Any news about the group?
Any news at all? GIEF!!!!11!!11!eleven!!
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Not much, no. Inf act, nothing new. I've to even mail people about the suggestions and stuff! >_< I'll do that at some point, promise!
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Okay =/
Well anyway I think it will work out later, when the vacation ends =)
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am

Okay I am coming home in a week, anything new? =)
I also got this GREAT game a few days ago, Mount and Blade warband =D
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 pm

God, I can't wait to finish Vlances story line... And as for what's new - We've moved into Pyrewood in Silverpine, done fixxing it up and a bundle of other stuff, most of which I havn't been there for >_< How goes the holiday? Razz
Back to top Go down
Madgy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 am

When do we start with the group?
My vacation is getting a bit bored and I wanna flavour it up with some RP.
So do we still wait till Cata comes out? sunny
Back to top Go down
Felanar

Felanar

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 am

The others arn't as active on the Group as we are... I keep meaning to get in touch with them, but it's always a few days before they get back to me, if they do at all. I'll contact them about it soon - I've yet to ask their oppinions on that big poast full of ideas, opinions and suggestions... Screw it, I'll do it today at some point this evening
Back to top Go down
Nadim

Nadim

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 am

Hello! The vacation is working out great! Even though i got a problem, I never get tanned!
I can't wait either Fel Wink
Good news, I will be home at saturday! Even though i still go to the coast at the weekends...
Hope all of you are allright, and I'll see you guys soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, cya in a month!   Well, cya in a month! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, cya in a month!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Enclave :: Off topic and out of Character :: Off topic-
Jump to: